New Benezette Cabin on 3 Acres With A Hot Tub And Mountain Views - Sleeps 13 Guests
Instantly feel relaxed as you enter this stunning cabin. The living room features vaulted ceilings along with a gas fireplace sure to keep you warm on winter nights. The large windows and wall-to-wall sliding glass doors make it easy to spot wildlife. Cozy up on the large sectional sofa and relax.
The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for chefs and novices alike. With updated stainless steel appliances and ample counter space, you’ll have everything you need to prepare delicious meals. Savor your feasts at the dining table or outside under the covered patio furnished with a picnic table.
Once outside, roast marshmallows over the fire pit or play a game of horseshoes as the sun sets behind the mountains. To relax even further, slip into the hot tub.
Secluded Benezette location 2 miles from the Winslow Hill Elk Viewing Area, 3 miles from the Elk Country Visitors Center, less than 20 miles from the "Top of the World," 32 miles from Sinnemahoning State Park, and under 56 miles from the Kinzua Bridge State Park
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary DSL wireless internet access, indoor fireplace, outdoor fire ring, quaint picnic table, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit washer/dryer, hot tub, gas grill, and much more
- Peaceful location on 3 acres with mountain views and frequent visits from the elk herds
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over Queen Bunk Bed
- Loft: King-sized Bed
- Full Sleeper Sofa in the Loft and Den
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 11AM
Elk Terrace Lodge is located near Elk State Forest in Benezette, PA.